A Believing Mother’s Mourning

God knows the plans He has for me, plans for my welfare and not calamity to give me a future and a hope. (Jer. 29:11) I am confident, that He who began a good work in me will complete it… (Phil 1:3) Then God will make up to me for the years the locusts have eaten (Joel 2:25). These are a few of the promises have been running through my head over the past few days. The days just before Mother’s Day through 18th May are days of mourning for me. They are the absolutely most painful days of the year for me. They are days when The Father knows He needs to be pouring His love into my spirit even more than usual.

In my book I used the line that “you do not give a barren woman three children then rip them from her arms.” That is exactly what happened to me 11 years ago. Sin, evil people, mixed up people, a screwed up court system, and liars all worked together to rob a loving, Godly mother of her children in one of the most painful plots possible – through evil acts of corruption, lying and parental alienation.

With God all things are possible. Those who have conspired to keep my children from me, pollute their hearts and minds against me, lied to them and continue to stand against me do not get it! They are fighting a losing battle. There is absolutely nothing they can do to prevent God from restoring the family they tried to destroy. My family was formed before the foundations of the world were laid. Nothing can prevent its restoration. Clinging to these facts helps me to keep believing in my God of the Impossible when others are telling me to give up on my children’s return. They don’t get this fact: He will do this because He does not break His word!