Stand and Watch

        Today is the last day of Passover; the day we commemorate Israel passing through the Red Sea, the day The Father parted the waters to allow Israel to cross on dry land, the day of one of the greatest miracles ever, save the resurrection.
 
"And Moses said unto the people, Fear not, stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which He will show to you today: for the Egyptians whom you have seen today, you shall see them again no more.  The LORD will fight for you, and you will hold your peace."   Exodus 14:13, 14

 

I was going to begin this week after Resurrection Day finishing the preparation of my paperwork for one last (?) battle then spend the rest of the week completing my taxes.  However, I instead spent the bulk of my week fighting one nasty virus.  Apparently The Father had other plans for this week: spend five days fighting an illness, finish the taxes, and then finish preparing paperwork for the authorities.  Even His allowing this virus to lay me out for several days is part of His plan for my life.  These verses again remind me that The LORD will fight for me, and I will hold my peace until He says it is time for me to "speak.