Seeking the Next Step

Do you know what it's like to read a verse many, many times - then see it with new eyes and go "WOW!"?  It was the verse Eph 5:11 that blew me away a few months ago.  It came back to me when I was seeking what to do about the scrupulous attorney my daughter had hired to rob me.

            "Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them."  Eph. 4:11 (NIV)

It has been a more than five year battle.  It is one I know I was called to fight.  It is a battle that has taken a lot out of me, added to my stress levels, thus adding to my MS deterioration.

            Over the past few years I have contacted well over a dozen attorneys, written countless letters to people in high-level state offices, lodged ethics charges with the Office of Attorney Ethics in my state, whatever had been put in front of me to do as far as fighting a battle I know I had been called to fight.

            Today as I write this, I am seeking the next step.  What does the Father want me to do next?  He has not released me from this, so I continue to wait for his leading.

I still have questions that no one seems to want to answer.  Questions I have been researching for about five years.  Questions no one seems to want to give me a straight answer for.  Questions authorities contacted to date are unable or unwilling to answer.

What are these questions that seem impossible to answer?  They are:

 

1.      How is having their client lie on the witness stand considered to not be unethical conduct by a NJ attorney?

2.      How is misappropriating, or not properly accounting, for funds paid to their    office considered to not be unethical conduct by a NJ attorney?

3.      How is putting a home up for an illegal sheriff's sale, then having their own real estate trust company purchase it considered to not be unethical conduct by a NJ attorney?

 

Having lived in this state since birth, I am well aware that corruption is far more than a spectator sport.  God's vengeance is far better than anything I could ever come up with.  It seems that I (and a friend) have been called to fight corruption in our beloved NJ.  Now we wait to see who God raises to help me with this war.  So, I continue to wait, to seek after God for the next step – maybe even someone reading this has been called by The Father to walk alongside me as I fight this fight???