Dearest Children - epilogue part 3

A few days ago God used a TV show to greatly encourage me (thank you Tyler Perry!). The father was encouraging his adult son who was recovering from a serious gunshot wound. He told his son something like "when you are going through something so horrible that you are ready to give up, God will send you a responsibility that needs your attention to keep you going." This was a reminder of one of the lessons I had written about in my book. It also illustrates the next move in my saga.




As I was recovering from my forced move and getting settled into a new residence, The Father had me attending to my next responsibility - preparing for a trip to Orlando. A few weeks after moving, I was to attend the International Christian Retail Association's convention as my book was being released at that time. I had two book signings scheduled during the convention. They both went very, very well – all of my books for both signings were given out.




I was blown away by talking with Chuck Colson about my situation at his book signing; almost meeting Liz Curtis Higgs (I needed to leave her line to go to my second book signing); being able to look Joni Earickson Tada in the eyes at as I sat on my scooter while she signed my copy of her new book. As exciting as I found these, the biggest thrill was the prophecy given me just a few minutes before my first book signing. The Father was reminding me that in spite of my pain, this nightmare I was living would end well - for my good and His glory.